Sunshine Family Newsletter
February 6, 2009
Hope you’ve noticed the new or improved products that will arrive for next month’s sales. These will be announced at Leaders Conference and available afterwards.
• Refreshing Green Tea Gum! Try this new flavor of Nature’s Sweet Life Xylitol Gum. It’s fresh, light and a perfect alternative to mint flavors. Learn more
• Improved Stress Pack-includes Stress-J, Nutri-Calm®, AdaptaMax® and Nerve Eight! Now it’s reformulated to provide you with more of the nutrients your body needs to handle the effects of stress.
• Improved Natural Changes®-now with Super GLA! This popular 21-day program is designed to nourish the female glandular system and help balance hormone levels. Learn more
• Improved Pro-G-Yam® Cream-now paraben-free! Learn more about the benefits of Pro-G-Yam, a fragrance-free body cream containing progesterone and Mexican Wild Yam extract. Progesterone plays a vital role in maintaining hormone balance in the female body.
NSP’s Top 10
Knowing the top selling products helps to know where to focus since you know what people are buying. You might take note of what’s really hot and if you aren’t familiar with the products, make sure to spend some time learning about them and mentioning them to friends, family and customers.
2. Food Enzymes
3. CleanStart – Wild Berry
4. Silver Shield
5. Super Omega 3 EPA
6. Liquid Chlorophyll
7. Super Trio
9. Bifidophilus Flora Force
10. Co-Q10 Softgel
That list has certainly changed over the years. Here’s a continuing list of the next most popular products:
Tiao He Cleanse
LBS II Capsules
Everflex with HA
Online Natural Health Course
One you can take at your own pace. Not provided by NSP, but a nice option for those who learn well online: https:///www.naturalhealthschool.com/
Note: Don’t send any prospective members to this site, because this is an active distributor’s site which they could sign up under and you then would loose them as a customer.
NSP’s Health and Education Seminars
February’s Product Focus NSP Webinar
Date: Wednesday, February 11th, 2008
Topic: Essential Fatty Acids
These are free. Register here:
The Presenter will be Laurence Smith. Laurence has had extensive personal and professional use of nautural supplements for his own personal benefit. As well as, Laurence has traveled extensively lecturing and teaching about Nature’s Sunshine’s products.
Join us for Brand New Seminars in 2009!
A brand-new NSP seminar will make its way to a city near you in 2009! This new seminar is the perfect way to continue your natural health training and is ideal for friends and clients who are new to herbs and natural medicine.
Composed of three modules, the new day-long seminar will start with an introduction to herbal medicine. After lunch, attendees will be treated to two additional modules, one covering the health implications of Candida albicans, and the other featuring the brain health research of Dr. Daniel Amen.
Cost $35, includes six-hour seminar plus great training materials.
For more information to see if the format of this program fits your business model, talk with NSP’s Customer Service Department at 1-800-223-8225.
Finding New Members
Many Managers attended the 2008 Business Symposium held the day before National Convention at Washington, D.C. They benefited from the ideas and inspiration presented by industry leaders and fellow NSP Managers. This month, we want to share some tips from the Spanish symposium.
Benito Grullón, a Sr. Divisional Manager from Santiago, in the D.R., shared techniques for finding new people. Long before a friend introduced Benito to Nature’s Sunshine, he suffered many health problems. A month and a half after he signed up with NSP, his problems had abated. He was enthusiastic to share with his friends his experience with Nature’s Sunshine.
He worked very hard selling products, but he learned that networking and duplicating himself was a better way to help more people. He stopped selling “people to people,” and started teaching, working and building a group. A little more than a year later, he is on his way to becoming a National Manager.
Benito’s suggestions in his own words:
* ALWAYS carry flyers, pamphlets, invitations and other sales tools with you. I even have a video on my cell phone about colon cleansing. Even if I am in a hurry, I have a way to present NSP products to people.
* Forget about being embarrassed. Wherever you are, talk about NSP with EVERYBODY. Look around you. Start a conversation by asking about favorite hobbies. People feel comfortable talking about their own interests. Then they open their minds and hearts. You can do it while walking, or waiting at a bus stop, in line at the bank, while traveling, anywhere! Share this tremendous health and business opportunity.
* Be Nature’s Sunshine: Go to bed and rise up thinking of NSP. Everywhere I go, I wear clothing with the NSP logo, so people can identify me with NSP.
* Remember to always treat all prospects with respect.
* Live in harmony with your neighbor. Never lose sight of the people in your group. They are the pillars, the supports and roof of your business. They are waiting for you to have the courage, passion and desire to teach them the business.
* It doesn’t matter where a person is in your group; treat him or her with the same care and enthusiasm you share with everybody. In time, he or she will be excited to work with you.
* Help other people. Cast your bread upon the waters, because in the way you give, you will receive
* Teach your group members the details and strategies of group development.
* Keep them enthused. Sometimes a simple phone call is enough. They need to know that you care.
Congratulations to Nathan and Kelley Howlett on their new addition to the family. Jordan Clay was born on January 9th – 8 lbs/14oz and 21 in. long. That makes four (4) boys. I told Nathan I have no words for my admiration of Kelley with four boys in the house now. We got to see some adorable photos of the newborn and some action shots of the older ones.
Our Website Resources For You
The Herbs Place has years of archived natural health newsletters and nearly 2000 web pages of content accessible through the search engine. You can also find natural solutions by using our online catalog. Testimonials can’t be shown on The Herbs Place due to FTC/FDA laws, so we provide success stories on The Frugal Life site. Use this to find out what others have used for many health problems.
Find herbal success stories for pets in the pet area of The Herbs Place website. Also check out our dedicated pet website, Healthy Pet Corner, which has years of archived pet newsletters. Use the search engine there.
About This Mailing
This newsletter is mailed monthly. We also send out 1-2 other emails a month if there’s training or something important to share. If you do not wish to be on this business mailing, use the unsubscribe link below.
The content of this monthly newsletter is directed to members doing a Nature’s Sunshine business in The Herbs Place organization. Any benefits or offers in them are directed solely to this group of people.