Hang inside cabinet door. There are instructions on the sunshine concentrate bottle, but not as many uses
Spray Bottle for Appliances, Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops, Fixtures –11/2 t. per quart of warm water. Add essential oil for antimicrobial properties.
Spray Bottle for Mirrors, Windows, Glass – 1/4 t. per quart
Vinyl or Wood Floors: 2 T. per gallon of hot water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water before applying wax.
Ceramic and Plastic Tile, Wood Floors and Woodwork: 2 Tbsp. per gallon of water. Sponge or spray on. Rinse.
- Dishwashing – 1 T. in sink, adjust for heavy grease
- Counter Tops (add few drops Tea Tree Oil or Lemon Oil for disinfectant
- Cleanser – For Sinks, Toilets, and other areas needing a cleanser, use Baking Soda
- Fruit and Veggie Wash – 1/2 tsp. per basin of cool water (put water in first, then SC, swirl, and add produce). Let sit 20-30 minutes. Removes sprays, waxes and pesticides.
- Odors – Apply full strength to remove odor of onions, fish, etc. – In thermos or bottles, add few drops after filling with water, shake, let sit, and rinseLaundry
- For Bleach and Fabric Softener – Use white vinegar
- Clothes Dryer – Spray dryer from Household Cleaning bottle to prevent static cling
- Diapers – 2 t. in pail eliminates odors – add Essential Oil for anti-microbial
- Grease and Other Stains – Apply full strength and rub in, then wash or rinse
- Hand Washables – 1 tsp. per quart lukewarm water. Use for silks, woolens and other fine washables. Wring gently, rinse well.
- Stain Removal: Use full strength before laundering, to help remove ball-point ink, chocolate, lipstick, shoe polish or grease from washable, color fast material.
- Washing Machine – 2 T. for full load, adjust for smaller. Add 1/4 c. baking soda for extra dirty, smelly loadsBaths
- Bath – 2 t. to tub (no bathtub ring)
- Cleanser – For Sinks, toilets, and other areas needing a cleanser, use Baking Soda
- Hand Soap – 2 t. to 8 oz. bottle (put water in first) – Add 7 drops Lemon Oil for antibacterial action
- Shampoo – 1/2 t. can be used as shampoo – water needed to make lather
- Shower Gel – Use full strength in bottle 8 oz. with 7 drops of favorite essential oil added. Use only a few drops on shower puff.Other Household Uses
- Carpet Stains – Apply full strength, rub in, let sit a few minutes, rub out
- Combs and Brushes – 3 t. per basin warm water – Let soak 1-2 hours, rinse and air dry
- Golf Clubs, Balls & Gloves – 1 t. to 1 pint of water for cleaning
- Humidifiers – 3 to 4 drops in water to help prevent rust and scum. Eliminates mineral deposits.
- Leather – 2 drops on damp sponge – cleans better than saddle soap
- Plumbing – Using regularly at sinks keeps pipes open – emulsifies grease
- Shaving – Full strength with a little water to make lather – Use Herbal Trim for After-Shave
- Wallpaper Removal – 2 T. to a pale of hot water, apply with swab or mop and lift off. Use a solution of 1 Tablespoon per gallon of water for residue.Outdoor Uses
- Auto Window Washer – 5-6 drops per quart
- Battery Terminals – 1/2 t. in pint of water. Spray on, lot soak for 2 minutes, then clean.
- Boat Algae – 1 T. in gallon of water.
- Car Wash – 2 T. per gallon warm water
- Concrete and Mortar Mix – 2 T. to 1 gallon of water to make mixture spread easier and set harder.
- Engines – Use 2 T. to one gallon water to clean engine. Will not effect paint, gaskets, or insulating material, Best results can be achieved when the engine is hot for faster drying of the ignition system. It happens to be a good lubricant!
- Fertilizer – 2-3 drops per quart, use weekly
- Insect Repellent – Full strength or with equal parts water applied to skin
- Paint Brushes – Work full strength into brush, wash with water
- Rose Bushes – 1 t. per gallon or 1/4 t. per quart – Spray to protect from red spider and diseases
- Windows and Screens – 1 t. to 2 gallons of water for spray cleaner.Safe for people, animals, plants and our environment. Biodegradable, non-polluting, chemical-free and non-flammable. Save money. One bottle equals 200 gallons of window cleaner or 64 gallons of your household cleaner.
- NOTE: Do not put fingers or foreign matter into sunshine concentrate bottle – bacteria can degrade strength.
- Reorders: www.theherbsplace.com/sunconc.html